This is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation and theCenters for Disease Control and Prevention will provide updated information as it becomes available, in addition to updated guidance. This website provides key EPA resources on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).We are continually updating our frequentquestions related to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Information on Disinfectants
On January 29, 2020, EPA activated its Emerging Viral Pathogens Guidance for Antimicrobial Pesticides in response to the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19).
- List N: List of Disinfectants for use AgainstCoronavirus (COVID-19)
- Disinfectant Use and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- FrequentQuestions about Disinfectants andCoronavirus
- Joint Guidance from CDC andEPA on Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Information for Registrants for Expediting Emerging Viral Pathogen Claim Submissions
Information on Drinking Water and Wastewater
EPA is providing information on drinking water and wastewater to provide clarity to the public.The COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking-water supplies. Based on current evidence, the risk to water supplies is low.
EPA Providing PPE
- OCSPP and Region 3 ProvideExcess PPE
- ORD Donates PPEto FEMA
- OARTransfers Excess PPE
- Region 2 Transfers PPE toFEMA
Coronavirus (COVID-19) News from EPA
Federal Resources Related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus.gov: Public information provided by the U.S. government related toCoronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Currentpublic health and safety information on COVID-19.
- USA.gov Coronavirus: What the U.S. government is doing in response to Coronavirus(COVID-19).Viewen espaol.
- Coronavirus Guidelines for America: The president¡¯s Coronavirus guidelines for America.
- Coronavirus Frequently Asked Questions: Interagency website, organized by the White House Coronavirus Task Force, for definitive information on the public¡¯s most frequently asked questions.
- FEMA Rumor Control: Aresource helping the public distinguish between rumors and facts regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.